Purposes for collecting personal data:
- Functionality of the site;
- Contact with users who have decided to send us inquiries
No personal profiles are created on this site (Developmentrestart.com by “Kids-PM” Ltd.) and no information is collected for each user personally by.
The retention period of personal data collected through our Contact Form is 1 (one) year from the completion of this form.
- Contact form – The information collected through the feedback form (Name, E-mail, Phone) is for the sole purpose of answering your queries. They are confidential, not used for other purposes, and are not shared with third parties.
- Form “Request a plan” – The information collected through the feedback form (Name, E-mail, Phone) is for the sole purpose of answering your queries. They are confidential, not used for other purposes, and are not shared with third parties.
Cookies are a packet of information sent from a web server to an Internet browser and then returned by the browser each time it accesses that server. There are different types of cookies. They are of different validity, the minimum is only by the end of the session, the maximum is within 3 years, and their management is performed through the settings of the user’s browser.
More information about cookies and their management can be found at the following link:
- Cookie Information – https://www.aboutcookies.org/
More information about cookies and their management can be found at the following links:
We need to warn you that opt-out of cookies may reduce the functionality of the website as well as impair the quality of the service we provide through it.
How to process personal data
You can change your choice at any time from here:
Statistics and remarketing tools
- Google Analytics , a Google Inc. tool that helps us get traffic statistics to your site and only relevant ads to you. The information we receive is not enough to identify you as an individual, but based on its collection, you can still be personally identified by Google Inc. The information is kept for 26 months, after which it is automatically deleted. If you would like to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics globally from all sites, you can do so via the link provided – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Yandex Metrica, a YANDEX LLC tool that helps us get traffic statistics to your site and only relevant ads to you. The information we receive is not enough to identify you as an individual, but based on its collection, you can still be personally identified by YANDEX LLC. If you would like to opt out of being tracked by YANDEX LLC, read more here – https://yandex.com/support/metrica/general/opt-out.html
Social sharing module
Through it Developmentrestart.com does not collect personal data, but it can be used to collect data on consumer behavior from the owners of the respective social networks. Custom ad settings are made on the profile on the relevant network: The module is an AddThis tool and through it shares marketing data with the following third parties: AddThis and Oracle. You can unsubscribe Addthis from here: https://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out. Learn more about Oracle’s corporate here: https://www.oracle.com/legal/privacy/privacy-policy.html
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/privacy
Encryption – To protect your personal information from being misused by third parties, the information you submit is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. You can make sure that there is a green padlock in your browser’s progress bar and that the URL starts with “https”.
As a User you can exercise the following rights:
- The right of access to the personal data being processed and the right to receive a copy thereof;
- The right to request a correction if you find inaccuracies or the need to update your personal data;
- The right to request the blocking of your personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data in the cases specified by law and the Regulation;
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data if the conditions for doing so are met;
- The right to file a complaint or request for protection of your rights with the Personal Data Protection Commission, if the prerequisites are met.
Personal data administrator
You can exercise all rights at any time during the processing of your personal data by sending a written application signed by “Kids-PM” Ltd.: Sofia, 22 Bogatitsa St., ground floor, +359 889 588 489, email@example.com.
The competent supervisory authority is the Personal Data Protection Commission (CPDP):
- Address: 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.
- Phone: +359 2 915 3 518
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Website: www.cpdp.bg
Personal data is any information and data that can identify an individual, directly or indirectly. The processing of personal data includes the collection, storage, destruction, transmission, correction, updating, deletion, destruction and all other activities performed with your personal data.